- Mission/Vision Statement
- Value Proposition
- Themes and topics for speaking opportunities
- Brand color schemes & fonts
- Business cards, letterhead and other stationary items
With your brand’s messaging and identity in place, we can begin building and increasing your awareness by creating or enhancing the following tools:
- Branded graphics and templates (i.e. social media memes, Powerpoint slides, proposal templates, agency/company decks, EPKs, etc.)
- Professional photography/videography
When it comes to media relations, contacts are key. Over the years, CNBetter Media has developed valuable relationships within print, online/blogging and broadcast communities as well as key influencers in the urban market. Through content seeding and developing newsworthy pitch angles, we are able to leverage our relationships to secure media placements that result as a win-win for both client and platform.
Measuring the success of a PR strategy can easily be determined by how many people are talking about your brand on and offline. However, to zero in on a campaign’s true effectiveness, we constantly review the proposed objectives and strategies to create key performance indicators around what we want and expect to achieve, and when. Such monitoring helps to determine the effectiveness of our plan and discover the areas of improvement for greater success.